There’s only one month left in 2016 and we’re hoping it’s going to be your business’s best month yet! As we’re winding down 2016, let’s look back at some of the most helpful, informative and share worthy pieces of content we’ve assembled.
We hope this round up of our most helpful facts, tools, tips and tactics will help you start off 2017 and your business on the right path. We had a jam packed year and are excited to see you and your business flourish in 2017!
Your favorite subject
2016 has been focused on mobile so it’s no wonder that the most consumed small business subject is about how to ensure your company has a mobile first strategy.
Here are just a few of the top mobile centric posts and tidbits we’ve had throughout the year:
- 3 Tools Every Service Business Owner Needs to Stay Mobile
- How to AMP up your mobile e-commerce websites
- Extending engagement, sales to mobile apps
- How Small Businesses Can Jump Ahead to Mobile
Our most buzz worthy fact
As a business owner, you want to know how you can move your customers through to completing a purchase. New payment trends including mobile and wearable pay options are on top of your mind which is why our most buzz worthy fact for 2016 relates to consumers preferences for paying on the go.
The posts with the most
Small business success stories from our clients are always the most enjoyable to share with you. In honor of women’s history month, we shared with you two stories about how women entrepreneurs were taking their passions from a dream to reality.
These two posts gave us all the feels!
What was top of mind
Fraud was a big concern for small businesses this year and spurred a lot of discussions around how prevent fraud, keep customer’s data safe and how to spot fraudulent transactions.
The most exciting product announcement
We had some exciting product enhancements in 2016. We introduced to you our new fraud prevention service in May. We also highlighted our continued integration with some of the biggest e-commerce store builders like WooCommerce and PrestaShop.
Our collaboration announcement with Microsoft though was what caught everyone’s eye. Through this collaboration, Microsoft Dynamics customers now have one system that connects their end-to-end planning and sales. This provides users with a number of key benefits:
- Easy Integration: Businesses can easily add payments to Dynamics AX to begin accepting and managing online and call center payments within their existing operation.
- Seamless Updates: Customers will stay up to date on the latest developments in the payments industry—from cutting-edge security to regulatory protocols—without lifting a finger. Through the integration, users will automatically take advantage of coordinated updates from MasterCard and Microsoft.
- Expansive Global Footprint: Simplify Commerce provides connectivity to acquirers worldwide through a single connection point. Businesses can expand geographically without hitting payments hurdles.
Most popular merchant case study
We loved sharing all our merchant stories with you. From some of the more established brands like Huy Fong Foods, most notable for making sriracha sauce, to our non-profit clients including Pin Cancer.
The merchant case study you find most interesting was that of husband and wife duo Ryan and Denay who created CozyRoo, a baby wearing company that helps moms decide and buy all their favorite brands of baby wraps and slings.
View Denay and Ryan’s business story below.
The top shared infographic
Being a digital and particularly mobile first small business was a key part of your business goals for 2016. One of the most shareworthy infographics we distributed was specifically about all the amazing big opportunities small businesses have in digital payments.
What was your favorite business memory for 2016? Share with us on social and tell us what you’re looking forward to in 2017!